Coolsculpting: What Is Or Is Not?

What CoolSculpting Treatment Is and Is Not

CoolSculpting is a very cool device (pun intended). Almost everyone who uses it is amazed at the results, which come eventually. We are all clearly attuned to the instantaneous: microwaved food, “on demand” TV and Movies, faster connections, quicker, faster, now, Now NOW! CoolSculpting…Read More

Non-Surgical Fat Reduction Including Fat Freezing in Pearl River, NY

Currently, many people are turning to non-surgical fat reduction to treat stubborn fat that will not disappear, no matter how much diet and exercise they do. Liposuction is used and considered optimal for certain types of fatty pockets. But it is a surgical procedure that requires incisions, causes swelling and…Read More

What is CoolSculpting Like During and After at Our Facility in Montvale, NJ?

Whenever we try something new or different there is a natural apprehension about what it will be like. Sometimes we are so focused on the results, we forget to think about the details and then the time comes and we feel nervous. Let’s try to decrease the nervousness,…Read More

What should you consider before getting CoolSculpting in Montvale, NJ


What should you consider before getting CoolSculpting in Montvale, NJ


CoolSculpting is considered a non-surgical, permanent reduction of fat, by literally freezing it away. Statistics show there is an 86% satisfaction rate for CoolSculpting.  What happened to the other 14%? There may be a few reasons, first they may…Read More

Sculpted and Toned with Coolsculpting Treatments in Montvale NJ


Many people are into diet, exercise and fitness. But the reality is that there are certain places in our bodies that need a little extra “sculpting” to show as fit and lean. Dr. Fiorillo’s clinic does CoolSculpting and if necessary dual sculpting, to cut the time in half…Read More

Helpful Resources Medspa Services